Friday 12 October 2007

The end of a long week

Its been a long, long week. While waiting at the beginning of the week for a job offer, I started, in earnest, the web design course. That would of been ok if it wasn't for the fact that I have been having trouble setting it up on the computer. It works fine now, but, boy, what a struggle. Why do people assume that everyone only uses MS Windows and not cater for Mac's OSX or even Linux. The course teaches on the other OS's but doesn't cater for them. Phewey.
On a brighter note, as you might of already read, I've been offered a job, and I've accepted it. I finish officially on 9th November and start my new position on the 14th. So I have a few days to sort a few things out like Xmas present for my dear wife :-)
I have also been thinking about getting a PDA to help organise my time, but when looking at the specs, it seems as though they haven't come very far in the last few years. I'm not sure what I was hoping to find, but when compared to an old one I have sitting in a box, I only have to get a wifi card and I'm done! All the software I need I can get off the internet for free.
I am looking forward to a good weekend, with a bit of relaxing and a bit of hard work!!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: