Friday 10 August 2007

A change of direction

I have been thinking for a while about a new career. So i had a good long hard look at what I've done and what I'd like to do and where I' like my career to go. I applied for more info on wed design courses. Over the last few days I've been chatting with the reps of three. Last night I met with one, for the Home Learning College. A pleasant lady with a rumbustious and lively personality. Very helpful. And what she told us was also backed-up by a quick search on the internet, which is something that I'd failed to do and should of done earlier. Done some more research on forums and review sites which again I should of done earlier and found a lot of information which I am still going through.... a decision will be made soon.... watch this space....

No comments: