Thursday 26 July 2007

Job Interview

Sa some of you know, I live just north of London and work in North Watford. A round trip of 52 miles (approx 83 Kms) where in the morning I leave the house at 6:20am arriving at the work place at 7am ish. I leave work at 3:30pm and arrive home at 4:45 most days. I am grateful for this work, and I believe it is God give and I know of others who travel further then me each day to and from work. There are some differences, they love their work, mime is a job with no prospects. I enjoy it to a certain degree, had worse jobs, but, now that I'm newly married, I would like to spend quality time with my wife, not being half a sleep. I would also like to have life outside of work and do other things like a diving course, which isn't really possible at the mo. Also its difficult to invite friend home from work of dinner of even just a cuppa and a chat. Anyway, I saw this job advert and prayed about it, and applied. I hand a phone message so called back. Chris wanted to meet as soon as possible. I asked if the job was shift work, he informed me it was, to which I said that I wasn't looking for shift work as I've just got married and want to spend time with my wife and not be like passing ships in the night, to which he replied that there are other jobs and that he still wanted to meet. This will be today, Thursday and I have no idea as to what the job will be.... watch this space....

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: