Tuesday 6 March 2007

The final week

It's now Tuesday morning and the rain is lashing down. The countdown to my wedding has started properly now. Four days to go and still so much to do... Tonight we are having dinner with some friends, who happen to be my "adopted parents" in that I've adopted them and thankfully them me! It should make a welcome break in the hectic lead-up to 'The Day". I'm glad this is the only one I'll do, weddings, that is.
It's now Thursday and I've just finished work for the week and the next two. The dinner on Tuesday was good.
Yesterday we had a rehearsal at the church which went well until Jules couldn't find her purse. We searched everywhere but it was gone... something we didn't really need just now, but life goes on.
Today and tomorrow we are doing all the little things before the BIG DAY.

No comments: